I did a video interview with Joseph Yoder on an innovative architecture concept called "Adaptive Object Modeling" at QCon San Francisco conference last November. This interview is now live on InfoQ website.
The highlights from Joe's interview include:
- What is Adaptive Object Modeling (AOM)
- How it differs from a traditional object model.
- Application domains where AOM can be used.
- Role of UML in adaptive object modeling efforts.
- Architecture and design validation of the adaptive object models.