Monday, October 10, 2011

JavaOne 2011 Conference Last Week

I attended and spoke at JavaOne 2011 Conference last week. This is my second time attending JavaOne as a speaker. My session was on "Securing Enterprise Java Applications on GlassFish and OpenMQ Servers".

This year's JavaOne theme was to "Move Java Forward". There were lot of interesting announcements made in Java ME, SE, and EE Platforms with JEE future road map with more focus on the support for Cloud Computing and Multi-tenant Applications.

I wrote about the strategy keynote given at the conference on Tuesday.

I am looking forward to next year's conference.

5 comments:

navaneedh said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


Agile Software Development with Scrum - cPrime

Unknown said...

Nice information about in Java any other information visit this post How performance of Java enterprise apps can be enhanced?

Unknown said...

This post best information provide in java development vary nice posting java development and code many more information read visit to this post link Enterprises taking Java application development seriously- But why?

Reden said...


NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
Deer Hunting Tips Camping Trips Guide DEER HUNTING TIPS travel touring tips

Reden said...


Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
Still Hunting Method
Hunting psych tips Survival Tips Travel Touring Tips