Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NoSQL Now 2011 Conference - My Session: Security Considerations in NoSQL Data Access


I will be speaking at NoSQL Now 2011 Conference next week. My title of my session is:

Security Considerations in NoSQL Data Access


The NoSQL DB's have been getting lot of attention lately and there hasn't been much discussion on the security of the applications accessing these non relational databases.

The main focus of my talk will be to give an overview of the current state of security support by the leading NoSQL DB vendors like MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra, and CouchDB. I will also discuss the emerging trends, tools and techniques, and best practices in the NoSQL Data Security space.

It's great to see an entire conference focusing on one of the emerging trends in software application development area such as the NoSQL Databases.

If you are interested in attending the conference, you can register for it at the following link:

http://nosql2011.wilshireconferences.com/reg.cfm


No comments: