Monday, January 19, 2009

Top 100 Best Software Engineering Books - Good List

Jurgen Appelo recently posted a list of Top 100 Best Software Engineering Books. I am not sure if I agree with the author on all the ratings of books in the list, but most of my favorites are in top 30. I am just not happy that Eric Evans' book "Domain Driven Design" (which is my top 10 book) is 89 on the list :)

Check out the list. Top 100 Best Software Engineering Books, Ever:
http://knol.google.com/k/jurgen-appelo/top-100-best-software-engineering-books/

How does this compare to your own list of favorite books?

7 comments:

Kim Gail said...

Useful link about engineering books... Thanks for sharing!!

Biren Kumar said...

best site nice info keep it up Top Software Rating

joancasilo said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am completing Engineering Course from a reputed college.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas concerned to my career.


Engineering & Management Course

jessie said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am completing Engineering Course from a reputed college.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas concerned to my career.


Engineering & Management Course

Jesus said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


software engineering services

Aleena said...

It's nice to find a site you can trust. I like the privacy of shopping online, but you never know what sites are okay. Visit W21099.com this site was recommended by a friend so I tried it. They provide a w2 software, 1099 Software, w-2 software, 1099 misc, 1099 misc software, w2c software, w-2c software, w2 electronic filing, w-2 electronic filing and 1099 electronic filing at affordable price.Their service was great! I'm becoming a frequent shopper!

albern thomas said...

To file tax forms error free w-2 electronic filing software has become the requirement of every taxpayer. Now business, accounting firms and other independent contractors are demanding this software to file their tax return.