Monday, January 19, 2009

Top 100 Best Software Engineering Books - Good List

Jurgen Appelo recently posted a list of Top 100 Best Software Engineering Books. I am not sure if I agree with the author on all the ratings of books in the list, but most of my favorites are in top 30. I am just not happy that Eric Evans' book "Domain Driven Design" (which is my top 10 book) is 89 on the list :)

Check out the list. Top 100 Best Software Engineering Books, Ever:
http://knol.google.com/k/jurgen-appelo/top-100-best-software-engineering-books/

How does this compare to your own list of favorite books?

4 comments:

Kim Gail said...

Useful link about engineering books... Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

best site nice info keep it up Top Software Rating

Unknown said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


software engineering services

Unknown said...

To file tax forms error free w-2 electronic filing software has become the requirement of every taxpayer. Now business, accounting firms and other independent contractors are demanding this software to file their tax return.